The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with demonstrated history of successful demand generation across media channels and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities. An understanding of, and passion for, technology is highly desired. Roles & Responsibilities
• Drive demand for Amazon Services products by planning and executing different offline marketing campaigns with different stakeholders across the organization as well as external agencies.
• Improve the performance of all call to action mediums.
• Find new avenues for generating demand through unconventional marketing techniques.
• Develop, execute, and analyze creative test plans for different marketing channels and iterate through these to achieve the best possible performance.
• Synthesize, analyze and report marketing campaign metrics.
• Basic Qualifications
o An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
o Experience in driving demand through traditional offline marketing activities like events, advertisements, snail mail, flyers, etc.
o Ability to develop content and collateral with the right messaging
o Experience in negotiating media plans
o Strong bias for action and ability to prioritize
o Demonstrated analytical skills
o Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast paced environment
o Technical ability in using HTML and Excel, plus the ability to learn in-house tools quickly
o Strong communication skills: experience in coordinating teams and communicating to management
o Ability to use hard data and metrics to prioritize marketing spend per channel and market
o Experience in marketing to small businesses will be desirable
o Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
o Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
o Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
o Develops original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems.
o Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
o Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
o Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.