The projects you could take on might focus on one or more of the below areas:
- Working with teams in quality audit teams, define and track quality measures at team level.
- Establishing quality standards by role, region and vertical. Engaging with data engineering and analytics to deliver automated solutions, where possible.
- Assessing performance of quality metrics; surface exceptions to the respective teams. Setting up and executing processes to enable operations to drive corrective actions as necessary.
- Setting up and executing processes to verify the corrective action effectiveness and report.
- Co-coordinating with data engineering to create and distribute canned analysis reports where automated solutions do not exist.
- Setting up and executing processes for performing quality reviews to unearth insight or patterns that can be used to drive operational efficiency, further control cost per transaction of the operations teams.
- Create a world-class program for continuous improvements, develop and drive a quality strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to executing that strategy.
- Contribute or independently develop, execute, and measure quality improvement strategies
- Assist and oversee the development and execution of quality programs and monitoring and reporting
- Verify Quality Metrics in place and meet goals, trigger containment actions and corrective actions as appropriate
- Support problem solving activities for Quality Alert as well as any other quality issues
• Pursuing Bachelor Degree (Any Stream)
• Strong understanding of process improvement techniques in a production environment.
• Excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define quality goals.
• Subject matter expert in quality methods and protocol. Preferred qualifications
• Bachelors or Masters in Systems engineering, or related Engineering degree
• Solid understanding and demonstrated success with practical applications of Lean / Six Sigma tools such as Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Design of Experiments, Measurement System Analysis, Analysis of Variance, Hypothesis Testing, Value Stream Mapping, Pareto Charts, Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility, Cpk.
• 4+ years of program management experience in a dynamic environment.