The projects you could take on might focus on one or more of the
- Working with teams in quality audit teams, define and track quality
measures at team level.
- Establishing quality standards by role, region and vertical.
Engaging with data engineering and analytics to deliver automated
solutions, where possible.
- Assessing performance of quality metrics; surface exceptions to the
respective teams. Setting up and executing processes to enable
operations to drive corrective actions as necessary.
- Setting up and executing processes to verify the corrective action
effectiveness and report.
- Co-coordinating with data engineering to create and distribute
canned analysis reports where automated solutions do not exist.
- Setting up and executing processes for performing quality reviews
to unearth insight or patterns that can be used to drive operational
efficiency, further control cost per transaction of the operations
- Create a world-class program for continuous improvements, develop
and drive a quality strategy, as well as take a hands-on approach to
executing that strategy.
- Contribute or independently develop, execute, and measure quality
- Assist and oversee the development and execution of quality
programs and monitoring and reporting
- Verify Quality Metrics in place and meet goals, trigger containment
actions and corrective actions as appropriate
- Support problem solving activities for Quality Alert as well as any
other quality issues
• Pursuing Bachelor Degree (Any Stream)
• Strong understanding of process improvement techniques in a
• Excellent business and communication skills and be able to work
with business owners to develop and define quality goals.
• Subject matter expert in quality methods and protocol. Preferred
• Bachelors or Masters in Systems engineering, or related Engineering
• Solid understanding and demonstrated success with practical
applications of Lean / Six Sigma tools such as Failure Mode &
Effects Analysis, Design of Experiments, Measurement System Analysis,
Analysis of Variance, Hypothesis Testing, Value Stream Mapping, Pareto
Charts, Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility, Cpk.
• 4+ years of program management experience in a dynamic environment.