*Interviews will be held in Suzhou at the end of January/early February 2019. So, Apply Today!!
INBOUND LOGISTICS & INVENTORY SUPERVISORS
“Pharmaceutical/clinical trials logistics and packaging sector”
Salary: 6200-11500 CNY per month x 13 + Bonus + Transportation Allowance + Performance Allowance + Accommodation (if required) & Free Courtesy Bus to Work + Other Benefits
Location: Suzhou, Free Trade Zone
Our client is the division of a NYSE quoted multinational specialising in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
As a result of dynamic and rapid growth they are seeking two university degree educated, English speaking and experienced Inbound Logistics & Inventory Supervisors to join their large logistics and packaging operation in Suzhou, located in the Free Zone area.
You will report to the Suzhou based Logistics Operations & Inventory Manager and will also liaise closely with the Country General Manager and the rest of the site and operational team.
We’re seeking capable and talented Inbound Logistics & Inventory Supervisors with real integrity, drive and flexibility who will want to be involved in building something very special. Two individuals who are experienced Inbound Logistics & Inventory Supervisors, who are passionate about playing an active part in shaping the future of our client’s business – and who won’t hold back if they think they’ve found a better way to help a client, support and develop a colleague or processes in order to advance our client’s company and its operations.
To direct and supervise the pharmaceutical/clinical trials products inventory and packaging team and the returns team. To lead and supervise the team to ensure that clinical trial supplies are stored and dispensed in accordance with established procedures and that any returns are also stored in accordance with procedures. To manage the teams to ensure the facility is maintained to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) to pharmaceutical standards.
• To direct the teams to ensure that all incoming inventory and return processes are performed in accordance with GMP.
• To manage the team to ensure that the warehouse is well maintained in neatness and tidiness.
• To coach the checking of accuracy of picked clinical trial supplies according to the client orders.
• To ensure the inventory of supplies is accurately maintained with supporting documentation.
• To generate inventory storage, shipping and return summary report as per requests.
• To perform the primary management role and responsibilities for technicians.
• To lead the operations of incoming and return activities according to procedure.
• To supervise the team to prepare for outgoing shipment according to procedure.
• To lead the team to perform secondary packaging/labelling jobs according to procedure and instructions.
• To coach and mentor and develop the team to undertake updates of status of clinical trial supplies in the system according to procedure.
• To conduct monthly/quarterly/mid-year/yearly Performance Management Reviews for your team of logistics inventory, packaging and returns technicians/operatives.
Your Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution, Sciences, or other related discipline, and the equivalent knowledge and working experience in logistics.
• Substantial and relevant experience from a logistics operational role covering inbound inventory management, packaging and returns.
• 4-5 yrs or above of working experience in logistics, warehouse or manufacturing environment as a Team Leader or Supervisor or Manager. Experience in pharmaceutical or biological or food industries will be a plus.
• Good command of English (CET4 or CET6 preferred).
• Good command of computer skills (MS Office).
• Good understanding of pharmaceutical industry will be a plus although training will be provided.
• This experience must ideally have been gained within China within a blue multinational logistics environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact well with all types of people in and outside of the company.
• Self-motivated, flexible, independent, enthusiastic and driven.
• Customer-oriented. Details-oriented. Teamwork spirit. Ability to work under pressure Communication skills.
• Must be fluent in Chinese and English.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application. Please include your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectation. APPLY TODAY!
To apply please email your CV in English and in Chinese to： email@example.com Meanwhile, please quoting reference # J13547. Thank you. Interviews will be held in Suzhou at the end of January/early February 2019.