*Interviews will be held in Suzhou at the end of January/early February 2019. So, Apply Today!!
“Pharmaceutical logistics and packaging sector”
Salary: 4000-7200 CNY per month x 13 + Bonus + Transportation Allowance + Performance Allowance + Accommodation (if required) & Free Courtesy Bus to Work + Other Benefits
Location: Suzhou, Free Trade Zone
Our client is the division of a NYSE quoted multinational specialising in the pharmaceutical and life sciences sector.
As a result of dynamic and rapid growth they are seeking a university degree educated, English speaking and experienced Recruiter/Recruitment Manager to join their large logistics and packaging operation in Suzhou, located in the Free Zone area.
You will report to the Suzhou based HR Manager and will also liaise with the Asia Pac and Global Talent Acquisition team.
We’re seeking a capable talented individual with real integrity, drive and flexibility who will want to be involved in building something very special. A person who is passionate about playing an active part in shaping the future of our client’s business – who won’t hold back if they think they’ve found a better way to help a client, support a colleague, advance our client’s company and its operations.
You will have full accountability for attracting and hiring premier talent supporting our client’s business in China, while always striving to provide a first-class candidate and hiring team experience.
You will take the lead for Recruitment and Talent Acquisition and will be accountable for working towards the talent acquisition strategy in China for our client.
You will be the key advisor on best-practices in terms of Recruitment and Talent Acquisition in China– from sourcing strategies to employer branding and everything in between. And, probably most fun, you’ll be an ambassador of our client’s corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people at the operation in China.
In conjunction with hiring managers such as the China Country General Manager and Human Resources Manager you will recruit, interview, screen and evaluate candidates. You will coordinate direct sourcing and advertising as part of the Talent Acquisition strategy for China.
• Develop and maintain recruitment postings and regulatory reporting as assigned.
• Deliver a value-add talent acquisition experience for all our candidates and customers including market information, talent pipeline, organisational design and thought leadership.
• Develop and implement detailed recruitment strategies and planning for all openings and more broadly to support workforce planning.
• Represent our client at job fairs, industry groups, university recruitment etc.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and working experience.
• Substantial and relevant experience from a human resources talent acquisition role, ideally from a highly matrix, global environment.
• Experience from direct sourcing of talent in region.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact well with all types of people in and outside of the company.
• Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures is strongly preferred.
• Ability and willingness to work in ambiguous situations.
• Self-motivated, flexible, independent, enthusiastic and driven.
• Must be fluent in Chinese and English.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application. Please include your earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectation. APPLY TODAY!
To apply please email your CV in English and in Chinese to： email@example.com Meanwhile, please quoting reference # J13555. Thank you. Interviews will be held in Suzhou at the end of January/early February 2019.