• University or college degree in foreign language or other majors with good command of English; French and German speaking is a plus
• 1-2 related working experience preferred, fresh but fast learning graduate accepted
Skills and abilities:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills. Actively shares relevant information, clearly communicates, and listens to feedback on.
• Responsible. Actively contributes to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team environment.
• Professional. Effectively applies knowledge of visa application issues.
• Strong sense of customer-focus
• Patient, persistent, calm, and polite in the face of challenges and stress.
• Detail oriented
• Problem solver
• Capable to work under pressure
• Provide client service excellence to applicants at all times. Receive customers in visa center, answer customer’s inquires
• Collects required application documents in the required order, ensure data entry accuracy.
• Maintain a professional appearance and friendly demeanour at all times
• Attends morning/evening meeting. Immediately inform management of any problems or issues related to her/his daily work and regularly make suggestions on how to improve efficiency and client service
• Complete daily report
• Keep customers information confidential
• Respect and apply security procedures (SAT/IRP)
• Follow Clean desk policy
Founded in 1982 in France, TLScontact specializes in delivering outsourced customer relationship management. We operate a growing number of ...展开